The Color Club International Company Ltd. is a high-end creative graphic multimedia studio, specializing in visual communication. We deliver content across print, interactive & online media platforms. Whether it’s graphic design, 3D modelling – animations, photography, film or visual effects, our branches in Europe and Asia help to visualize for all media channels.
We are open-minded, fun-loving folks with a passion for design, images, creativity, technology, and excellence! We work for a large number of diverse global companies. Since 1993 The Color Club is renowned for hiring passionate, driven individuals with accomplished skills, who are looking for further success. We value initiative, flair, and imagination. Your journey with us will provide you with the opportunity to develop and augment your abilities.
To succeed at new challenges, we recruit exclusively from a pool of incredible talent; those take us to the next level with their enthusiasm and skill set. We also actively encourage each individual to broaden their horizons and explore the true depths of their potential.
Would you like to join us on our journey?
We are looking for a Project Management Executive (PME) who has a strong background in either Project Management/ Account Management/ Administration and ready to transfer the skills and experiences into a truly international, digitalized, B2B working environment. Not just reactively solving client issues, but proactively detecting areas of improvement, and proposing solutions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Manage a project from start to finish, regarding:
- Client’s requests/ materials debrief.
- Preparation and delivery of quotations to clients.
- Job planning/time schedules.
- Evaluation of optimal workflow.
- Ensuring TCC’s customers enjoy a solid and professional experience.
- Participating in creating a positive and reliable network of contacts and relations for The Color Club.
- Obtaining all necessary legal approvals.
- Developing studies and competitive analyses of client products/services.
- Monitor system data accuracy, report the progress.
- Coordinate with clients and internal teams throughout the production process of the graphic/ imaging assets.
- Negotiate and/or Consult clients and internal team on solving problems and best practices.
Direct report to Project Management Team Leader.
We expect this position to have high flexibility and fluidity to engage with clients all around the world, operating and accommodating within different time zones. Shifts will be rotated weekly:
- Morning: 7.00 AM – 3.00 PM
- Evening: 3.00 PM – 11.00 PM
We believe that the chosen candidate should have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree, 2 years of experience in a similar position is preferred.
- Knowledge of print & online production
- Confident in working with digital systems.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details
- A passionate inclination towards problem-solving, excellent interpersonal skills
- The capacity to work as a team player
- Strong initiative and skills to execute actions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both in English and Vietnamese (additional languages are welcome)
- Experience using MS Office & the internet (for research purposes)
- Social, Health, Unemployment Insurance, Annual Leaves
- Monthly birthday party, Free coffee/tea, Happy Friday with fruits/snacks
- Free lunch/Dinner together at company
- International & professional working environment
- Training and working with international clients/workflow/systems
- Company trip / outdoor activities / etc.