Company: The Color Club Viet Nam
Location: 4th-5th Floor, 617 – 621 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Saigon, VN
Junior Project Executive – Job Description
(Alt.: PROJECT MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT)
The position is designed for the candidates seeking optimal flexibility in working schedule:
Due to the global nature of our work, we provide 03 rotating shifts to accommodate different time zones, divided into:
- Morning shift: 07:00 AM – 03:00 PM
- Evening shift: 03:00 PM – 11:00 PM
- Night shift: 11:00 PM – 07:00 AM
Working in an international environment, with the opportunities to develop partnership with global clients, our Project Management Assistants can develop new skill sets or finetune their existing capabilities to nurture plenty of career options:
- Project management
- Production / Production Management – with focus on Digital Imaging
- System & Data Analysis
In your first months, your work will be system-based. You will learn how to manage our Brand Management System (BMS) to handle projects, orders, and other documents to establish, maintain, and improve the relationship between our creative production team and clients. Your role will be essential to the success of each project.
A Project Management Assistant at the Color Club is:
- highly detailed
- attuned to technology
- excellent at handling multiple tasks
After a stable start, the complexity of your duties will grow with YOU. What you get to work on and manage will develop naturally as you progress further in your career at The Color Club. Some of your responsibilities will include
- Project preparation: Obtain materials from the client & prepare them for the production process.
- Project delivery: Upload completed projects to the client & keep them updated on project status.
- Brand Management System (BMS): Prepare, create, and manage accurate data on the company’s project management system.
- Internal Communications: Inform, discuss & fulfill project requirements with the production team.
- External Communication: Communicate with & assist the client regarding specific requirements for each project as well as project scope. If needed, participate in project-based meetings with clients.
- Planning and Defining Scope: Advice production team on client preferences.
- Resource Planning: Coordinate with production team & PM members to arrange resources in the most efficient way.
- Developing Schedules: Discuss & optimize project timeline with production team.
- Documentation: Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, including follow-up worksheets & workflow library.
- Monitoring and Reporting Progress: Keep track of all internal and external deadlines daily and report project performance to designated supervisors & clients.
- Quality Control: Ensure that the delivery meets requirements on time & expected volume.
We believe our future Junior PE should have:
- Decent verbal & written English is preferable
- Ability to express ideas clearly.
- Experience in using MS Office & Google Drive. BONUS POINTS if you have experience using project management systems.
- Proactive, willing-to-learn and growth mindset.
- Thirst for self-improvement & knowledge.
- Teamwork skills.
- Social, Health, Unemployment Insurance.
- Annual leaves: 14 days/year, increased every year up to 25 days a year.
- Monthly birthday party.
- Happy Friday with fruits/snacks.
- Free Lunch/Dinner, Coffee, Tea at the company.
- International & professional working environment.
About The Color Club
The Color Club is a global marketing company with core services spanning marketing performance, digital marketing, and brand marketing. Since 1993, we have been delivering content for international partners across all media platforms via our own creative production studio as well as other marketing solutions. Located in Denmark, Vietnam, and Cambodia, we take our clients’ marketing to the next level with top efficiency and creativity.
Our Creative Production Studio
To help our global clients implement their marketing across the world, we leverage the skills of creative and driven people with a passion for design, technology, and excellence!
We recruit exclusively from a pool of incredible talent — those who will push us forward with enthusiasm and unique skills. We actively encourage each individual to broaden their horizons and explore the true depths of their potential.
As a Junior PE, you will be working closely with some of our most creative, passionate, and brilliant minds. Would you like to join us on our journey?
JOIN US ON OUR JOURNEY!
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV (English) to: email@example.com