The Color Club International Company Ltd. is a high-end creative graphic multimedia studio, specialized in visual communication. We deliver content across print, interactive & online media platforms. Whether it’s graphic design, 3D modeling – animations, photography, film or visual effects, our branches in Europe and Asia help to visualize to all media channels.
The role as Lay Out Graphic Designer:
- Create layout for Danish Catalogues, Brochures, Banners, feature stories and marketing materials.
- Follow the style & rules of the brands but flexible in different layout to create the attraction for the viewers and improve the brand’s image.
- Ensure graphic consistency and accuracy across entire document.
- Collaborate with project manager, art director, editor…
- Assist with production and design of all collateral pieces.
- Work as a member in a team, but responsible for certain amount of layouts / pages.
You as a person:
- Experience with Print Production and Final Artwork.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Quickly adapt different styles for different clients.
- Quickly catch the style of the brand, adapt for different materials such as: catalogues, brochures, banners, leaflets, flyers, posters…
- Follow the team’s workflow and willing to support other team members.
- Understand and experience with grid layout.
- Have good sense of art in color using, space solving, element positioning, typography…
Required skills & Experience:
- College’s Degree or above.
- MUST: Adobe Indesign CC, Adobe Illustrator CC, Photoshop CC.
- After Effect or Premiere is a PLUS.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- You are willing to work in a hectic 2 shift-working environment (7:00am – 3:00pm, 3:00pm – 11:00pm). Shifts will be rotated weekly.
- Required language: English (office communication, reading client’s brief, internal & external business email).
- Open-minded, willing to learn & proactive, can work independently as well as in a team.
- Social, Health, Unemployment Insurance
- Annual leaves: 14 days/year. Increase 1 day after 1 year
- Overtime: x1.5, x2. x3 according to labour law
- Monthly birthday party
- Free coffee/tea
- Happy Friday with fruits/snacks
- Free lunch/Dinner together at company
- Stable career
- International & professional working environment
- Cool office
- Training and working with international clients
- Company trip / outdoor meeting / movie night / etc.
JOINING US ON OUR JOURNEY!
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV (English) and portfolio to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!