The Color Club is a global marketing company with core services spanning Marketing Performance, Digital Marketing, and Brand Marketing. Since 1993, we have been delivering content for international partners across all media platforms via our own creative production studio as well as other marketing solutions. Located in Denmark, Vietnam, and Cambodia, we take our clients’ marketing to the next level with top efficiency and creativity.
To help our global clients implement their marketing across the world, we leverage the skills of creative and driven people with a passion for design, technology, and excellence!
We recruit exclusively from a pool of incredible talent — those who will push us forward with enthusiasm and unique skills. We actively encourage each individual to broaden their horizons and explore the true depths of their potential. You will be working closely with some of our most creative, passionate, and brilliant minds.
Join us as our first Key Account Manager. Your priority is to be in tune with what the client needs and what their challenges are. You will represent the company and be the primary point of contact for any client concerns regarding products, support, client concerns…
You should be innovative and ready to always go the extra mile for our clients, providing them with excellent support and service – in order to ensure their loyalty and continued high satisfaction.
Report directly to Chairman
Responsibilities includes but are not limited to:
- Client On-boarding of global client offices
- Educate clients on the value, key features and benefits of TCC’s services and products.
- Guide customers through the strategic decisions that must be made to organize/launch their successful services/products.
- Communicate best practices for different aspects of the production/marketing automation process
- Develop new training materials and virtual content to improve onboarding experience.
- Take ownership of customer feedback and collaborate with company leadership to help prioritize what we build together.
- Participate in managing the client support queue to stay informed of trending topics and challenges with our customers.
- Ensuring a fully engaged, positive and valuable experience for clients during the onboarding process
- Key Account Manager
- Grow the business by identifying, pitching and negotiating agreements with new clients according to guidelines provided by CEO/Chairman.
- Respond and resolve clients’ concerns and issues in a timely and courteous manner.
- Collect, analyze and use data to make the clients’ experience consistent and seamless.
- Creates account plans, retention strategies and conducts regular reviews with clients to secure client engagement. Use suitable methods to measure, monitor client satisfaction.
- Obtain feedback/suggestions from clients in order to determine what the company is doing right or wrong, and what might need to change in order to increase client satisfaction and retention.
- Uses customer relationships to promote additional products and services. Develop effective strategies to increase client pools.
- Work with the executive team to develop pricing strategies that drive revenue and increase client retention & optimize customer journey.
- Analyze current and prospective markets to enable more effective strategies around optimization and entrance.
- Be the bridge between internal and external parties
- Building value-driven strategic relationships with your key customers that can help in long-term development and retention.
- Be the bridge between external clients/partners and internal production/project management teams to create bonds to work collaboratively.
- Set the expectation that your internal team and the external partners communicate throughout the entire projects to be transparent and avoid conflicts and misunderstandings.
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Client Success initiatives.
- Be flexible to travel between offices in Asia and Scandinavian countries.
Before fully taking over the position, you will be required to come to Vietnam for min. 6-9 month training period:
- Strategizer, Value Proposition courses
- Encode system, Brand Management system course
- Microsoft Power BI
- Other internal systems courses
Working hours: 9.00 AM – 5.30 PM
We expect the position to have high flexibility and fluidity to engage with clients all around the world, operating and accommodating within different time zones.
We believe our future member should have:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree. 3-5 years of experience in customer/client service or customer/client success position strongly preferred.
- Strong verbal and written skills in English and Scandinavian languages. Understanding Vietnamese will be an advantage.
- Be a people’s person and have great energy.
- Genuine passion for sales & service and a “Get it done” mentality.
- Love new challenges and are passionate about providing the best client experience .
- Motivated, competitive, persuasive, hard-working, but humble.
- Understand today’s technologies fully and have a real affinity for everything digital.
Would you like to join us on our journey?
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV (English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org