Company: The Color Club Viet Nam Company Limited
The Color Club is a global marketing company with core services spanning Marketing Performance, Digital Marketing, and Brand Marketing. Since 1993, we have been delivering content for international partners across all media platforms via our own creative production studio as well as other marketing solutions. Located in Denmark, Vietnam, and Cambodia, we take our clients’ marketing to the next level with top efficiency and creativity.
Who we are
To help our global clients implement their marketing across the world, we leverage the skills of creative and driven people with a passion for design, technology, and excellence!
We recruit exclusively from a pool of incredible talent — those who will push us forward with enthusiasm and unique skills. We actively encourage each individual to broaden their horizons and explore the true depths of their potential. You will be working closely with some of our most creative, passionate, and brilliant minds.
Join us as our Digital Designer, your role will be responsible for the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, banners and more. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging,… to inspire and attract the target audience.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. You should be able to communicate well and work methodically as part of a team.
Responsibilities includes but are not limited to:
- Design digital banner ads (both still and motion banners), social media posts, marketing materials.
- Follow the style & rules of the brands but be flexible in different layouts to create the attraction for the viewers and improve the brand’s image.
- Ensure graphic consistency and accuracy across the entire document.
- Collaborate with project manager, editor and other internal teams to complete the project on a timely manner.
- Work as a member in a team, but responsible for certain projects.
- Direct report to Project Lead.
- Indirect report to Team Leader/Production Manager.
Before fully taking over the position, you will be required to train:
- Team structure/workflow of clients/internal procedures.
- Internal management systems.
- Other internal workshops and training from time to time to enhance the skills continuously.
You will work in a 2-shift working environment to have high flexibility and fluidity to engage with clients all around the world, operating and accommodating within different time zones. Shifts will be rotated weekly.
- Morning: 7.00 AM – 3.00 PM
- Evening: 3.00 PM – 11.00 PM
We believe our future member should have:
- College’s Degree or above. 1-2 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Candidates for graphic design positions should have a portfolio that demonstrates their creativity and originality.
- MUST: Google Web Designer, Adobe Photoshop CC, knowing HTML5.
- Knowing Animation & After Effect CC, Premier CC is a plus.
- Required language: English (office communication, reading client’s brief, internal & external business email).
- Open-minded, willing to learn & proactive, can work independently as well as in a team.
- Social, Health, Unemployment Insurance, Annual Leaves
- Monthly birthday party, Free coffee/tea, Happy Friday with fruits/snacks
- Free lunch/Dinner together at company
- Stable career
- International & professional working environment
- Training and working with international clients/workflow/systems
- Company trip / outdoor activities / etc.
Would you like to join us on our journey? If you are interested in this position, please send your CV & PORTFOLIO (English) to: email@example.com.