The Color Club is a global marketing company with core services spanning Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, Marketing Implementation and Marketing Performance. Since 1993, we have been delivering content for Global Clients across all media platforms via our own creative production studio as well as other marketing solutions. Located in Denmark and Vietnam, we take our clients’ marketing to the next level with top efficiency and creativity.
To help our global clients implement their marketing across the world, we leverage the skills of creative and driven people with a passion for design, technology, and excellence!
We recruit exclusively from a pool of incredible talent — those who will push us forward with enthusiasm and unique skills. We actively encourage each individual to broaden their horizons and explore the true depths of their potential. You will be working closely with some of our most creative, passionate, and brilliant minds.
Join us as our Creative Graphic Designer, your role will be responsible for the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, banners and more. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging,… to inspire and attract the target audience.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. You should be able to communicate well and work methodically as part of a team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials
- Planning concepts by researching relevant information and materials.
- Preparing rough drafts of material, size, type size and style and submitting for approval.
- Liaising with other internal teams, external suppliers to complete projects.
- Reviewing and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Direct report to Project Lead.
- Indirect report to Team Leader/Production Manager.
Before fully taking over the position, you will be required to train:
- Team structure/workflow of clients/internal procedures.
- Internal management systems.
- Other internal workshops and training from time to time to enhance the skills continuously.
You will work in different to have high flexibility and fluidity to engage with clients all around the world, operating and accommodating within different time zones. Shifts will be rotated weekly.
- Morning: 7.00 AM – 3.00 PM
- Evening: 3.00 PM – 11.00 PM
- Day: 9.00 AM – 5.30 PM
We believe our future member should have:
- College’s Degree or above. 1-2 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Candidates should have a portfolio that demonstrates their creativity and originality.
- MUST: Adobe Indesign CC, Adobe Illustrator CC, Photoshop CC.
- Required language: English (office communication, reading client’s brief, internal & external business email).
- Open-minded, willing to learn & proactive, can work independently as well as in a team.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Social, Health, Unemployment Insurance, Annual Leaves
- Monthly birthday party, Free coffee/tea, Happy Friday with fruits/snacks
- Free lunch/Dinner together at the company
- Stable career path incl. time to training on a regular base.
- International & professional working environment
- Training and working with international clients/workflow/systems
Would you like to join us on our journey?
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV & Portfolio (English) to firstname.lastname@example.org